Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cleaning cat trees at 4 am?

Yes, I was just outside in my driveway doing exactly that! I was excited about it; a load of cat trees when it is rare to get even one in the secondary market. Ok, I wasn't quite that excited to be out there but was wide awake and wanted to put my time to good use. I grabbed Kirby the cocker to give him some out time and multitask also, I confess. Too bad none of my neighbors were up to get a photo!

Between the truck dome light and a subdivision street light I could get quite a bit done. It's a tiny community with lots of pine trees and a couple of small lakes, so the breezes are quite nice,great working environment. (This is just another of the many benefits of working for ones self.)

This 5 and 6 foot cat trees are in great shape and are in neutral colors. The support piece of wood(the trunk) is all one piece, not two pieces nailed together, which is important for stability. It also speaks to the quality of workmanship, no cutting corners on this cat furniture. They are priced between 100.00 and 125.00.

One of the most important aspects of Pet Stuff Resale is product cleanliness, so these trees need to be isolated for 90 days, until 12/9/09, as a precaution. There is no way to disinfect all the way thru the carpet, nor is leaving them outside adequate. FIP is the longest lasting germie affecting cats; even though it is not common, I don't take any chances.

Clients buying one of these neat trees and getting a picture of their cat(s) on them will get it posted here with their bio.

No comments: