Search This Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2010

1/2 everything at animal shelter thrift store in Houston and visit Pet Stuff Resale also!

CAP thrift store is having a surprise(not anymore) 1/2 price sale on everything in their main store on Sunday.
Here's a chance to get some bargains and bring in donations as well. It's also a chance to see stuff from
Pet Stuff Resale I haven't gotten on the website yet!

The thrift store is next to the shelter and I am in front of the Greater Good next to the thrift noon to 4.
This is on the south feeder road between Dairy Ashford and Kirkwood-turn in at the Murphy's Deli.

See you there!

I will even have a camping set up, tent, chairs, floats..all for 70.00-still has original 129.00 price tag on it.
Email me for my cell number -ok, I am even texting now finally!
Janet Huey
petstuffresale.com

No comments: