Search This Blog

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Since this was supposed to be my business blog....

I'm going to write more about Pet Stuff Resale! I'll give a little history later, but
have to share the adventure I had yesterday.
I went to buy a small outdoor chain link kennel, supposedly less than 20 miles away.
I ended up running late, not quite sure where I was going and the clients didn't know the directions to their place from where I was. It was close to dark by the time I figured it out, no problem, got the kennel loaded, assembled, onto my small truck. I brought rope and bungies as it is bulky but lightweight and no wind problem
and it's chainlink.Ha! The wind picked up mightily as I was leaving, so I stayed at about 25 miles an hour....ugh...
This journey was complicated by the cat who joined me-the client casually mentioned
that she was having to leave several behind as she was moving in a hurry. There were quite a few already loose in the neighborhood;I'm assuming she hoped these would get fed. I immediately said I'd take the three, except only one could be caught and
all she had was a big crate, so he couldn't go inside the truck. In the cold, this
scared flame point cat had to ride, with no blankie,perched on the kennel, which was leaning sideways in the truckbed.
cont'd

No comments: