Search This Blog

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Houston, where every day is "Take your pet to work" day!

One of the many fun parts of my job is watching the pets enjoy what I have found for them. Here was a delivery/visit this week:)

My buddy Kat owns Copperfield Grooming, has pets of her own and does a fair amount of rescue. This results in frequent shopping at Pet Stuff Resale. As she is a regular customer, I look for stuff for her on all of my shopping jaunts(I can do this for you as well)
With my cell camera I just text her a picture and have about a 95% "yes" answer in seconds. As I know her pets pretty well, I know what Peaches, the 117 lb Irish Wolfhound, likes. She loves her new toy. I also know to call every new squishy toy a frog, makes it easier for her.
She never tears them up.                   She said "well worth $10, thanks"   
This scratchy wheel was perfect for some older foster kittens Kat has at home.  8.00

This cat tree will be good for the kittens when they get a little older and more coordinated.
It was 60.00

I could not have paid for better advertising; the MINUTE I put this on the floor, this baby girl POUNCED on it.

Then her littermate joined in:) This was 11.00
Unusual to have female orange tabbies, both of these are girls and would love to be adopted together.  Theres one in the tunnel. Prepare to be interrogated by Kat (knowing your vets phone number by heart is a help) at Copperfield Grooming at 281-463-2267


All of these 4 large dogs beds totaled about 50.00 and are from last weeks delivery. This precious little girl is spayed, heartworm negative and looking for her new home. (This was not a staged photo)

This was and will be again, a baby tub, great for small pups and dogs.
It is currently a kitten bed with blankies in it. 14.00 at Pet Stuff Resale
Copperfield Grooming is located at 7710 Cherry Park Drive, Suite Q, Houston, 77095. This is right off Hwy 6, look for the Burger King. 281-463-2267
(Oh yea, she doesn't know I did the whole blog about her furkids)

Please share this blog with your buds who like to save money on pet supplies(all disinfected) and like to keep things out of landfills.
 Visit Pet Stuff Resale on Facebook.
Cell is 817-480-8400 7 days a week
I am near the Greater Good in West Houston on weekends, also provide nailtrims for dogs for only 7.00
Janet Huey
Pet Stuff Resale             since 1997

No comments: