Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New and used cat trees in at Pet Stuff Resale

From a "low rider" with wider shelves to accommodate those
"husky" cats to 2 6 ft tall trees, there is a nice selection of used cat
furniture ready for new homes! A 5 ft model has 5 shelves for multiple cats.
All have been extensively cleaned and resisaled where needed
and are in neutral colors. Heights range from 29" to 6 ft.
Prices range from 27.00 to 135.00.
Delivery is available in many areas for a reasonable charge.
I will have some where I sell on weekends near Dairy Ashford and I 10 noon to 4. Email thru petstuffresale.com Friday to see what is available. I provide rope for tying down if needed.

The 5 ft tree above is a new one. (It was foggy and I am not a photographer.) A neat feature is the removable, washable
fleece liners that make cleaning SO much easier, esp for the top shelf. The base is very solid to withstand those running dives.
It is 185.00
Posted by Picasa

No comments: