Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Where does Pet Stuff Resale get inventory?


This is one of the most frequent questions I get, so decided to show one of my sources.
This is a flea market outside of College Station that is full to the road on Sundays; I was there on a Saturday(ok, I was up there visiting a vet also!) when the place is almost deserted.
(I sometimes drive up on Sunday before driving back to sell in front of the Greater Good near I 10 and Dairy Ashford.

Finding things for clients really makes my job fun and I actually found an aquarium set up at one of the maybe 5 tables that were there. That struck me as so funny that I had to take a picture to post here.

The answer to the inventory question is I buy anywhere I can, often from previous
customers, vets, groomers, Craigslist, inquiries from my truck signs, thrift stores, even deserted flea markets
and some places I accidentally run into.

No comments: